Cabot Institute blog

Find out more about us at www.bristol.ac.uk/cabot

Friday, 26 September 2014

Cabot Director nominated for Arctic Sea ice challenge

Cabot Institute Director Prof Rich Pancost has been nominated by fellow colleague Prof Steve Lewandowsky to do the Arctic Sea Ice Bucket challenge to raise awareness of the impacts of climate change on Arctic sea ice and to help raise funds for climate research.

Watch Prof Steve Lewandowsky's Arctic Sea Ice Bucket Challenge


Watch Prof Rich Pancost do the Arctic Sea Ice Bucket Challenge with a special audience...



Like this?  Check out our blogs and content on sea ice, glacier melt, sea level rise and climate change:
The controversy of the Greenland Ice Sheet
Climate lessons from the past: Are we already committed to a warmer and wetter planet?
Chasing Ice with the All Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group
Unprecedented melting of the Greenland Ice Sheet
Jonathan Bamber talks sea level rise on Emmy Award winning show
Jonathan Bamber talk on Radio New Zealand - Melting Ice, Rising Sea

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this blog post! Especially the point about talking like you are having a conversation is something I really need to adjust on my site. I looked at my site and it is lacking on that point. I don’t have a blog but an informational site but it’s still very useful.


    Slim 24 Pro | Fair look | Zero Addiction | Hot Shapers | Hair biulding fibers | Step Up Height Increaser | Sandhi Sudha Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(406) 946-0675 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete